Wednesday, September 13, 2006

7th month

Gosh...it's been a long time since I posted anything up. Perhaps my neighbours' nickname for me, chat yiut* certainly fits the bill lah. :-P This is because I have been so engrossed with work and I've not been joining in the activities they had organised. It was only of late, that I happen to show up again at their gatherings...and it happened to be the inauspicious "Ghost month" in the Chinese calender. So, I am like the hungry ghost that was let loose from the gates of Hades, visiting the real world. Because of this, I am now stuck with the name "Chat yuit" lah!

Anyways, it is certainly a refreshing change to hang out (haunt them neighbours is more like it..BWAHAHAHAHA!!!) with them from the daily grill I'm subjecting myself to in the name of career and fortune. Sometimes I wonder whether is it worth all the slogging for the additional moolah or not. Sigh... got no money susah, wanna find more money, lagi susah... I guess life is like that. You want something, you've gotta slog for it. There is no short cut to it, unless someone is kind enough to burn a bus load of hell notes with all the afterworld luxuries to me lah (Ghost mah!!!)

Well, whatever it is, I definitely need to strike a balance in my life. Otherwise, this label would probably get stuck with me for evah! Peace!

* Cantonese for 7th month

No comments: