Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Watudu?

The office has gone chaotic again when the goddamn server kaput again. Sigh... this time it is the accounting system. Apparently the system was corrupted. Every now and then, the server will shut itself down like it has a life of its own. **Imagine** work...work...work... time for siesta...shut down....

It's been like this the whole month. Apparently, the software guy told me that it would be best not to share the accounting server with the internet server. Wah!!! I was just imagining more $$$ flying out as he was babbling in lightning speed using languages that I have never heard before. Anyway, I told him that I would think about it lah. Not that I knew very much what he was saying anyway. :-P

For the time being, my poor CS would have to prepare her invoicing manually first lah. I can see how "black" her face is right now but like I said, watudu??? I need to put in some serious thought before giving a go-a-head to buy another server. No need money one meh???

Ginseng too tired to think d... wanna go home and hibernate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...share the accounting server with the internet server"

wat does dat mean? make sure u dun get ripped off wor. better get a 2nd opinion.

ginseng4desoul said...

dats why I say, I dun understand what dis guy is talking about. Better get 2nd opinion.