Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Priorities....Priorities

After all that months of slogging, (note: slave like labour...), I've finally been blessed with some durian runtuh. Ahhh... at least my hard work paid off a bit lah.

So, it's finally time to reward myself a bit. National Day was shopping day for me. I've decided to shop for furniture (hey, it's been long overdue to fill up my pad since I moved in ok?) Found this marvelous place in Puchong that sells a wide variety of teak wood furniture. From the glam glam Mak Datin type to the rustic old world designs. I personally like the old world designs and it would certainly fit in with my existing furniture. After scouring every inch of the shop, I finally purchased an Indian-Anglo style consol table with a huge mahogany wall mirror and a standing mirror which I am planning to use as a screen at my front entrance. I'm so liking the effect the new addition did to my apartment. So, I guess I'll be shopping for more again next month lah... Sigh.... Wish I can make $$$ as fast as I spend.

Glam glam = creole short form for glamour
Mak Datin = term used for high society women
Durian runtuh = receiving unexpected amount of wealth

No comments: