Thursday, September 21, 2006

Customer is always right (or are they???)

IYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The broadband line has decided to mogok again. Now every single customer is calling to complain. However, this particular call from one CHIBAI tops the list.

Customer: "Why booking confirmation late ah?"

Me: "So sorry, the internet line is facing some problem. Can we fax a copy to you first?"

Customer: "Fax ah??? Very blur one... dowan!!! Please email now!"

Me: "But ma'am, the internet line is down. We can't email at this moment until the line is up.
Perhaps we can fax first and then email to you once the line is up?"

Customer: "But I WANT it in email format lah!"

Me: Bengang tone "Please understand ma'am, the internet line is down. In fact all lines in the area is down. We have made a report and TM people is fixing it now. Please be patient."

Customer: Shouting already "Then quickly fix it lah!!!! My customer in Timbaktu cannot wait you know??!!!"

Me: ................

Customer: "Hello???? Are you still there???"

Me: "Yes ma'am. I'm still listening. Now what do you recommend that we do?"

Customer: "I need it in email. Understand or not?"

Me: "Yes. I'll go out ask the TM people to move aside and I'll personally fix the internet line lah."

Customer: "See? You should have done that earlier lah. I wait for your email."

Me: ....................

Customer: "Thanks. ...bye." Hangs up

Me: "Machauhai????!!!!! Like that also can ah????" Bengang like mad now.

Mogok = on strike
Bengang = pissed off

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me: "Yes. I'll go out ask the TM people to move aside and I'll personally fix the internet line lah."

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

ginseng4desoul said...

LOL...I oso kenot tahan her.