Friday, September 15, 2006

Guest Blogging
I'm guest blogging in my Ginseng's blog. WUAKAKKAKAKAAKAKAKAKAK!!!!!

Ok, a little bit of info about me good self. I hibernate in my own blog located here. Ginseng boi here is one of my neighbours in another block. Did I just call him "boi"? WUAKAKAKAKA!!! XD

What's Ginseng like? Well, he sold me some bamboo blinds previously (which reminds me, gotta ask him how come the bamboo blinds macam grow little bits of fungus liddat). Ginseng's living the life of a free bachelor (yes ladies, he's still available *ahem*), has a nice house and stable (but often stressful, poor guy) career. Also, Ginseng's house is probably the only condo unit I know of that has a 2.5Hp squarish-office-looking air-con! I kid you not! It's the first thing you will see when you look at the ceiling :P Ginseng probably spends too much time under all these type of air-cons, hence probably took a liking to them.

That's all from me today! Cheerios! Blek!

No comments: