Friday, September 22, 2006

Sniffles

I have to say that the bizarre weather lately in the Klang Valley have finally taken a toll on my health... **sniffles ** sniffles** snort***

I sensed it was coming last night whn my nose just wouldn't stop itching like crazy. This morning, it's stuffed and clogged. Sigh... (wonder if Oliviasy has passed her sickness over via the net or not??? Hehehehehehe...just joking my friend!)

Anyway, I'm going to drug myself tonite with codeine and hopefully sleep it off till tomorrow. I'll be leaving early in the morning for Ipoh with my family to attend yet another family wedding. You've no idea how I dread these functions especially when one's single and have loads of ye mah ku chehs popping that infamous question "When izzit your turn ah?"

Well, I'll leave that for another day lah. I so wanna tidur! ***Ahhh CHOOOO!!!!!***Sniffles***

ye mah ku chehs = Aunts and elder female relatives

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

share the love, my fren :P *koff*

if ur ye mah ku chehs ask when's ur turn, u say "is next year, u din know meh? it's next yr for sure. i dunno the date and person yet, but definitely nxt yr"

ginseng4desoul said...

Wuakakakaka.... another piece of advice to add on to my sleeves.