Thursday, September 28, 2006

Time management

Alright... I am in trouble!!! I've overbooked my schedule again! There's got to be a way to do this better. You see, running several business portfolio isn't exactly an easy feat.

Last weekend, I thought that I would be able to catch my breath with most issues taken care of. Come Monday, all hell break loose with system problems and indecisive client's wanting to do the impossibles within the constrains of local and international laws. To top it up I totally forgot that Ramadhan has started and that means, soft material and interior business is ON AGAIN!!! Now, I've to balance my time precariously on thin ice. One minute solving some logistical issues and the next, measuring windows and giving out opinion on what material looks good on them.

It's not the job that kills me, I love my job. It's just that sometimes, the distance on running around North to South and East to West in one day is taking the toll on my energy & sanity. Thank God my trusty "taxi" is able to take my battering all these 6 years. **muaks!!**

I hope that I can push along this month before losing my head. Happy pill, happy pill please!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u seriously need to get soem help to anage ur biz man. otherwise u wl die of exhaustion!

ginseng4desoul said...

oli: I know... you are not the first to nag me on this... too tired to think liao...

Anonymous said...

hi..just want to comment on this one ,coz i do share the same sentiment as yours before...before i used to believe that a (brilliant mind works better under pressure) but later on i realized that it is just a a "myth" when ive come across a book that about time management, and it discussed about the "belief" i used to believe about a brillian mind, it is stated there something like,-- it is NOT true that a brilliant mind works better under time pressure for the truth is our mind is just pressured to do things under a little amount of time it is given, yet we could have done better or best if given an enough time to accomplish things where we could organize out thoughts well and make A-Z plans/actions. it worked for me i hope it could help you a bit...(-_-)