Thursday, June 26, 2008

Somber mood

This week hasn't gone well at all. Today is no better. It's bad enough having to work almost 18 hours straight yesterday that I have to face another dilemma.

I guess most people know there are certain risks in doing everything, including maintaining a blog. I learned today that penning down one's thoughts aloud can sometimes unintentionally hurt or cause someone to be in trouble. In this case, it was a good friend (you know who you are). I feel bad about it and the only thing I can say is that I am sincerely sorry that it had to happen that way. Perhaps I should have been more discreet or I should have just shut my mouth for good.

I don't know if this is going to help at all, but it will definitely make me think twice before penning my thoughts. Wonder how much more screw ups I am going to make before the week ends.

Mood: Distracted, dissapointed, sad, confused. :-(

No comments: