Saturday, June 28, 2008

A breath of fresh air

Yeeeh...yeehh..... finally project VWM is done.... payment pon dah dapat. What is more important, the client is very pleased with the results. Especially the living room drapes and the string curtain effects. This is the first retro-style home I did this year. Very challenging but nevertheless, fun! Am glad I requested for the additional time extension since I was not happy at all with the living room drapes the first time it was put up. So, kena lah take down and get my staff to rework on that piece to ensure that it was perfect. Ye lah kan, people pay premium for my work, so I've to ensure that they are satisfied with the results. Happy lah sangat!!! Today, another one more small project to settle. This one's for a friend. I'm bartering my services for some paintings. Interesting combo ya?

5 comments:

Mena Ryan said...

Do you have a site with some portfolio pictures on it? I'd like to see what you are doing, and I'm guessing that other people here would like to see too.

ginseng4desoul said...

Mena: Well, I do have photos of all the work I've done but I've to get the owner's permission to post them up.

ginseng4desoul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wahdi said...

waaa can't wait to see ur portfolio! i oso work as interior and landscape designer last time *matilah tamak kerja

ginseng4desoul said...

Wahdi: Kita ada something in common yer? :-) Tapi I lebih specialize in soft furnishing and storage solution. Kita sama2x tamak ler... sbb I ada shipping company gak! Hehehe.... *Matilaa over tamak kerja