Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Peak and Valleys



My brain is currently working like this chart. It has it's ups and it has it's down. Today is a down. In fact it may be going in tandem with the red line! WAAHHHH!!!! I think I took my stupid pills instead of the clever pills this morning. I had this feeling that I was missing something the entire morning while fixing breakfast and watering the plants. Normally it is the cell phones that I will always forget, but no. I had them tucked in my pocket. Well, I drove away and felt like something was dreadfully wrong. Halfway through, I realized what I've forgotten.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


My Glasses!!!! **Matilaaa setengah rabun hari nih!!!

It's going to be another looooooooooong day!

2 comments:

akupunyahal said...

OMG u re driving without your 3rd and 4th eyes? *pitammm polis traffic tengok

ginseng4desoul said...

Malim: Ye la... juling mata I masa driving.