Tuesday, June 17, 2008

hoo hum...

It's one those days again... it's not even the middle of the week and I feel like crawling into a hole and die. It was just last Saturday, I felt like I was on top of the world and today, I feel like the pits. Sigh.... I'm not sure if this is a clear sign of burn out or I am just giving myself lots of excuse because I'm plain lazy. I lose focus so easily nowadays and work don't excite me anymore. It's plain boring stuff now. Wonder how am I going to continue those projects with this attitude. It's bad...it's bad..... what am I to do?????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you need another vacation? Maybe that spa in Bali or somewhere with good food again? I know, Saskatoon!
[Actually I don't like the food there, a lot of it is based on Eastern European, mostly Ukrainian, diets and that's just not my thing. The Greek places are good but there are too many of them. We went to an Afghan restaurant in Regina and it was quite good. The Ethiopian place wasn't.]

ginseng4desoul said...

Mena: I think I do. I probably need to move out of KL! LOL! Wow, since when have you become so very brave on trying new food? I thought you'll never go beyond anything more exotic than Italian. LOL!

Anonymous said...

just one of them days~~~~~ *hugs* there there, we all go thru such days from time to time. take it one day a a time :)

Anonymous said...

You are forgetting that I ate right next to you, Dipali, etc and asked questions later. The only thing was that sometimes Dipali's food was way too hot. Zheesh, has it been that long? :^(