Friday, June 27, 2008

Mushed

This non-stop working thing is not doing me any good. It's starting to show this morning because my mind is not in tuned with my body movement. My mind is like 3 steps faster than the body. It feels really weird, because it's like having an out of body experience . I can't wait for this week to be over. It's just too much to bear. At least the unit in VWM is almost completed. Just one more pair of curtains that needed some slight tweaking. I'd rather be here right now.



Isn't this great?

3 comments:

Mena Ryan said...

Alas, I'm too far away to share my Chunky Monkey with you... :^(

ginseng4desoul said...

Mena: MMMMMMMMM.... Chunky Monkey sounds good. Haagen Daz Irish Cream sounds better!

Mena Ryan said...

Well, either way, it sounds like you are a guy with a definite need for some ice cream.