Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kitchen closed for the day

Yesterday, I decided to take a break from the kitchen. I figured that there was just too much drama to handle, if I were to attempt another one of my slap stick tactics in the kitchen again. Besides, the day didn't go exactly very well also. Felt like the Big Boss above has either decided to test my almost non-existence patience level, or he wanted to have a little comedy, so as usual he has to pick his celestial court jester (aka moi lah!)

Anyway, by the time I dropped off the materials to my seamstresses, it was already 6pm and I've decided to treat myself at this little Japanese restaurant (can't recall the name since the brain's a little "lembek" this morning) at The Curve. I ordered their chicken Katsu set. Food's not bad (the chicken was a little hard though) on the overall and quite value for money. I would love to start taking pictures for this blog but I've to start looking for my camera. I actually can't recall where I left it. I also lost my thumb drive. Sigh!!!

After that, I went straight to Cine Leisure to catch "The Incredible Hulk, which was quite a rave among my neighbors and friend's opinion. It wasn't bad and I liked the CGI works, which was very realistic. The movie was a non-stop action packed thriller. Only part that was a bit "terpesong" was towards the ending, when "Mr Blue" suddenly became "bad." Also, how did Bruce came into contact with him since he was always on the run? Well, let's wait for the sequel,
shall we?

No comments: