Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I try lah....

Today is one heck of a trying day. God must really love me.

1. I tried to wake up but my body wouldn't listen to my synapses.
2. I tried to gulp down my coffee in a hurry and I burned my tongue.
3. I tried to avoid collision with that fucking moron who was committing suicide on the NKVE at 160 km/hr.
4. I tried to smile at the toll booth lady even though she gave me a look as if I owe her a living.
5. I tried to keep my composition and not pounce and murder my staff for causing yet another expensive istake.
6. I tried not to faint under the scorching hot sun looking for this new customer's office.
7. I tried to be patient with clueless clients who doesn't know where is the location of their new house.
8. I tried to convince my staff not to take any more leave after CNY.


Hence, I really, really try lay!!!! I'm leaving...Bye bye.

No comments: