Thursday, March 22, 2007

About the Love for Chocolates

OMG!!! My long lost sweet tooth which I've managed to keep deep down in the basement has emerged again!!! And this time it returned with a vengence!!! My girth is so going to suffer. Anyway, I did notice that this sudden craving for chocolates started when I began those 2 "mega' projects this year. It MUST be the stress. I believe my body must be crying out for those "sugar and spice & everything nice" chemical which cocoa beans stimulates in one's body to create a "happy state."

I've so far devoured half a tong of Celebrations in 2 days, made myself the most sinful ever batch of tiramisu and finished that in 2 sittings! I'm actually contemplating whether I should make a quick dash to 7 Eleven for another quick fix of Cadbury bar. Haih!!!! Die lah like that!!!! I think I'll worry about it later. I've to go get the Cadbury bar first...it's calling me... bye!

5 comments:

oliviasy said...

fatty fatty fatty!

ginseng4desoul said...

Oli: Blekkk!!!!!

Peanut Kong said...

Eh .. go easy on the sweet tooth. I used to work for a company that sold Mars bars, Snickers, M&M's, etc. and we get free flow of chocolates all day long. I put on 5kg in the first 6 months I was working there. And it was sooo difficult to get rid of the excess weight after that! I'm sure you don't want your body to go that way. :p

ginseng4desoul said...

Leanne: I know... but temptation is soooooo sweet! Ate onther bar today. Haih...

oliviasy said...

fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty! *lari kuat kuat*