Saturday, March 03, 2007

Full speed ahead!

Glad I squished that horrible flu and got rid of it. It wasn't the most fun thing to get, by the way. Especially when you get medication that lures you to la la land and pills that clogs your dearier. Enough said! Anyway, I'm fit as a fiddle and ready to get back into some self torture (read: work, travel and be a slave to my customers).

Guess this year will be quite interesting since whatever stalled plans and delayed projects are all starting this year and will be moving faster than I thought. Scary but I guess I've to get out of that nutshell and just do it lah!

Last Tuesday was quite glorious since my work was featured during one of my client's grand opening in a shopping mall in KL. I guess it's good for publicity lah. Hope this will widen my network. Anyway, back to work since my next big project just called and have confirmed a meeting for tomorrow. Kaching, kaching!!!!...hehehehehehehe!!!!

2 comments:

Peanut Kong said...

Sounds like good year ahead la. You so busy how to do wine session? :p

By the way, your bottle of wine is still sitting in my fridge. :D Call me if you have a free Friday or Saturday night then.

ginseng4desoul said...

Leanne: Will certainly do that! I think wine therapy sounds REALLY good right now! :-)