Monday, November 10, 2008

Lamb Chops

I've decided to go back on a high protein diet since going semi-vegetarian (is there such a thing? Ahaks!) somehow does not give me that extra boost and I've been loosing way too much weight doing that. Anyway, I wasn't really in the mood to work albeit all that pile of mountain on my desk that needs tending to. So, I scooted over to the gym early today and got back in time to make some lamb chops. I've not had lamb for sooooooo long!!! I almost forgot how divine they tastes like. Very simple preparation this time... just a dash of cracked pepper, paprika and barbeque seasoning before pan grilling them with a bit of olive oil. I served them with a bed of side mesclun salad drizzled with light French dressing. Gotta make sure that I pop a pill to counter act on the vinegar though. :-P

lamb 008 by you.

lamb 011 by you.
It's actually two pieces of artery choking, fat laden lamb chops!

5 comments:

Mena Ryan said...

It's good to take the time and eat something good.
This reminds me to tell you that Cathy sent your box on Thursday. You'll have all sorts of tasty new things to experiment with soon!

KaSiH said...

nak gain semula ur weight ke rich..ahaks...nampak sedap..i believe mmg sedap...

ginseng4desoul said...

Mena: Indeed it is!!! :-) I can't wait for the goody box! That also reminds me that I've to send those long overdue gifts over your end too! Ahaks!

Kasih: Mmg sedap Kasih!!! Lama sgt tak makan kazen kambing iteww.

akupunyahal said...

yummi lah... mmg sedap.. iols pun lama tak makan lamb..

ginseng4desoul said...

Malim: Sedap sgt! Hehehehe *Matilaa puji diri sendiri