Monday, November 24, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Last week was extremely hectic with work. I guess it really shows by how often I update my blog as well. Anyway, Saturday was Fiq's birthday and we had to plan something despite all the brouhaha that was happening around our own busy schedule. The moment we got the greenlight from Meen's doctor that he could travel, we all began a frenzy search for a location (Nampak sgt last minute planning kan??) Since school holidays have started, it was extremely difficult to get a place anywhere. Finally, we managed to get a condo at Genting (Genting pon jadilah kan...) at super peak period rate (ok gak lah lepas split the bill among us, sans B'day boy).

food again 3 by you.

So, the 5 of us went for the first time in donkey years as a group for a short break cum private birthday bash on my baby elephant. I'm so glad we did this because I've almost forgotten how it feels to actually have fun. That night, all diet rulings went out the door for all of us (including the patient, LOL!) and we feasted on the worst of a kind, fat laden meal, junk food and of course one of the most delicious moist chocolate cake that was wolfed down before any pics could be taken. The rest of the night went by in the comforf of the apartment telling each other silly jokes and making up our own games.

food again 1 by you.

food again 2 by you.

One of my best friend told me something that really caught my attention while we were having tea at one of the cafes that day. He said, "It doesn't matter how many more birthdays I will have, what's important is each one I have is memorable enough for me to last a lifetime." How true... BFF and Happy birthday!!

5 comments:

@xiM said...

Happy Belated Besday Fiq!!

have a great monday:)

akupunyahal said...

wow a nice besday celebs... suka lah that roast meat...

ginseng4desoul said...

Axim: Tks. Will make sure the bday boy gets the message. :-)

Malim: Mmg best bila celebrate ngan kawan2 yg paling akrab sekali. Roast meat tuh nampak meriah kan?

wahdi said...

Nice pics uols!! sema nampak divine!!

ginseng4desoul said...

wahdi: Tks uols! It was great!