Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back on track

After bobbing around like a lost buoy at sea for a month, I've finally found my momentum to work again. This month is going to be one hectic month since I've concluded 5 homes for ID and furnishing works. I had to decline the 6th home since I can't cope with the current load. It's the quality that matters, not the quantity. That's why I've not been extremely active online lately. ;-)

The last 2 days was spend focusing on the soft furnishing of a certain condo at an exclusive enclave within the KL city center. I've decided to play around with the camera during one of my breaks.

ID works 1 by you.
I had to work on the floor since the sample blocks could not fit the table anymore

ID works 2 by you.
One of the selected materials

ID works 3 by you.
Might be using this for the wardrobe doors.

ID works 4 by you.
Hmm... don't think this will work on the concept.

ID works 5 by you.
Pure Thai silk curtains anyone?

ID works 6 by you.
Organza sheers and more sheers!!!

5 comments:

akupunyahal said...

hayoo another million bucks worth of hard work uols.... wahh meriah

wahdi said...

haiyo cantik2 yer!!! next time nak tempah curtains ngan uol lah!!

ginseng4desoul said...

Malim: Sukee sgt!!!!! Mmg meriah! Smlm ada lagi satu order tapi iols defer to next month sbb tak larat.

Wahdi: Cantik kan??? Nih sema dari USA. Tempah yer... jgn tak tempah!!! Hehehe...

oliviasy said...

ur quotes must be very high end :P was about to ask how much wld it cost to hv built-in wardrobe (not full height) for our guest room tim...

ginseng4desoul said...

Oli: Yat cham cheen yat cham for mah...hehehehe!!! Call me if you need an opinion on the built-in, ok?