Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas came early!

I came back pretty late yesterday and saw this notice from the postal services stating that I've to collect a packet from the post office. Well, I went there this afternoon during lunch and received a pleasant surprise package (not packet!) all the way from Illinois, USA! I was so excited and happy to see the contents of the package when I opened it! Cathy and Mena, you both are the best! I've the perfect Christmas present on the way to your front door too. So do keep a look out. Meanwhile, check out what I received...

sauces 4 by you.
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ and Buffalo Wing sauces from Chicago, Tabasco Chipotle pepper sauce and Heinz Curry Ketchup (It's actually from Europe!)

sauces 2 by you.
This would be a hit on grilled meat!
sauces 3 by you.
I can't wait to try this!!!! The caption says it all, right? ;-)

Thanks again for the wonderful and thoughtful gifts! Love you girls! *Hugs!!!

8 comments:

akupunyahal said...

i love the tabasco sauce... i always have a bottle in my kitchen

Mena Ryan said...

It was all Cathy- I just forwarded the address. I'm still hoping to someday find the time and talent to make some lace to send!

ginseng4desoul said...

Malim: Kan!!! I can't wait to try this one sbb depa lain sket. Nih specially untuk daging.

Mena: Oh is it? :-) Anyway, it was really the thought that counts. I'm really touched. Please tell Cathy that I said thank you and I really loved all the stuff she sent.

wahdi said...

HA, meriah kan nnt xmas party uols!

oliviasy said...

nxt time i wanna make buffalo wings, i know who to ask for the sauce liao (and hide the bottle too!) LOL!

ginseng4desoul said...

Wahdi: Meriah uols!! Dah mula start planning menu Xmas pon! ;-)

Oli: Hehehe... sure! (But I want the bottle back leh!)

Mena Ryan said...

You won't make wings and share them with Olivia?

ginseng4desoul said...

Mena: Errr... I'm afraid the sequence would basically be hot wings from the oven directly to my mouth. They might not have a chance to go beyond the kitchen door! LOL!