Monday, August 25, 2008

You're sick izzit??? Anyway since we are on the line...

That's the exact words my clients used yesterday when I was down with the sniffles and heavy on mind altering drugs. I strongly feels that these people will still disturb me even my death bed. *Choy!!!!!!! Anyway, rest I did not get, that was for sure. I would not call the 30 second snooze between phone calls rest. So, sebab tensyen pon dah sampai tahap cipan, kepala I start ler bergeliga cannot stop. Sempat lagi buat dinner baked fish with garlic and herb sauce with saute mushrooms. Still, it wasn't good enough to make me stop thinking of those inconsiderate assh*les.

Lepas tuh... tangan I gatal lah need to vent out the frustration sebab tak dapat rehat kan... so, inilah akibatnya...

desserts 005 by you.
I "terbuat" tiramisu...:-P

desserts 004 by you.
Enough to last me a week. *Matilaa gemuk lepas nih.

desserts 003desserts 001
Dangerous.... I need to find a healthier way to vent.

15 comments:

wahdi said...

Haiyo ni party ke hapa uolsss??????

apa pun tiramisu tu nampak sedap amat!

ginseng4desoul said...

Hahaha... tulah terover emo. Wat byk sgt. LOL! Alamatnye kenalah rajin makan tiramisu hari2.

KaSiH said...

uwaaaa...ni yg malas tgk gamba u ni...sakit atiiiii...nampak cam best je...buat byk2 tu xnk pun pass kat sini sket...keji tau!!!

Esah said...

wah!!! cam sedap je tgk tiramisu 2.. erk.. lapo tetiba..

ginseng4desoul said...

Kasih: Uols boleh buat dessert camni tak? Ahahahaha *Sambil menyuap tiramisu kat dalam mulot.

Ecah: Jom makan...LOL!

akupunyahal said...

hayoohh my feveret lah tiramisu nihhhh.... bagi lah recipe.. bagilahh *ke u beli.. matilaaa speku

ginseng4desoul said...

malim: yelah...yelah... ko kasi email ko kat aku. I pvt send kat hang. Sbb nih recipe I wat sendiri.

marco said...

i want! I Want! I WAnt! I WANt! I WANT!!!!!

Mena Ryan said...

Sorry I'm a bit late for this post but I do hope that you feel better soon. As for your annoying clients, don't tell them what you have up front. If they insist on pestering you, make really gross noises and tell them that you have to go RIGHT NOW. Chances are that they will not hold that against you. :^)
Oh, as for cooking things, I found this. I was tempted to try something like this when my niece gets a bit older but change the recipe a bit because I really don't like Japanese food, although this looks like it's mostly rice, tofu, and vegetables:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2008/08/betcha-cant-eat.html

ginseng4desoul said...

Marco: Kenot!!! Kenot!!! Kenot!!!! LOL!!!

Mena: Thanks for the tips ;-) I'm definitely feeling better. Sniffles are still there though. That'll take a couple of days. BTW, you have a NIECE??? When did that happened? :-P

Honeylemon said...

ai pn nak jugakkkkkkkk......

ginseng4desoul said...

honeylemon: Alaa... ko selalu lambat ler... nak abis dah. Busy ker? Lama tak update blog? LOL!

Mena Ryan said...

Glad you are feeling better but apparently the cold drugs are causing memory problems! ;^)
The niece is John's brother's daughter. She's the girl in the photo that I altered to make it all white with her as an outlined figure. Don't worry, it wasn't Cathy! You didn't miss anything. She likes my Italian wheat pie, by the way, so she has already tasted my cooking and, surprise surprise, she lived! She was so cute eating it. I couldn't believe how much went in to such a small little person.

ginseng4desoul said...

mena: Tnx! Did I mention that they were mind altering drugs? LOL! Ok.. no I remember her. She is a cutie pie, isn't she? Surprised Aunt Mena actually cooks. Hahahaha! I still remember the black bottom coconut milk rice episode. :-P

ginseng4desoul said...

Oli: finish liao!