Tuesday, April 15, 2008

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????

I Just got a call from a fuming friend stating what happened last night when she was shopping at a mall downtown. This is a replay of the conversation...


Fren: (Accidentally brushed the arm of a woman). Opps, I'm sorry.

Woman: (Turned her tong drum body and revealed a garishly made up face with chunky jewellery all over)... OOOIII!!!! Watch where you are going lah!!! Are you BLIND???!!!

Fren: I said I was sorry, right?

Woman: (While shaking her wobbly arms and exposing her "Christmas ornaments" on her arms). Excuse me???? Do you know that I'm a DATIN????!!!!

Fren: (Fuming and beh tahan liao) SO WHAT????!!!! I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU ARE DATIN OR NOT!!! EHHH, KO BERAK KUAR TAIK JUGAK TAU!!!!! PERASAN!!!!!

Woman: (Walked away red faced)

So, my dear friends, the moral of the story is.... DATINS ALSO BERAK TAIK JUGAK!!!!!!!! WAKAKKAKAKAKAKA!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL. kenot hv human contact niaaa... skin sensitive~

ginseng4desoul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ginseng4desoul said...

Oli: Ya lor... imagine that!