Thursday, April 03, 2008

Busy bee

Yeah yeah yeah.... I know I've been extremely pathetic when it comes to updating anything here of late. Truth is, I've been extremely busy juggling with these two business and I've not stopped since last Raya. Why? Because the house which was suppose to be done before Raya was only completed last 3 weeks ago and all the other projects were also delayed and snowballed to the same time. Imagine having to finish up several homes all at the same time. Pening ok??? There's another upcoming home in Country Heights which will need special attention probably by mid April, early May. Then, probably have to seriously look into those Palauan projects, since launching will be done by Sept.

Anyway, the only compensation I got from all this non-stop work was a weekend getaway to Phuket/ Krabi last week. Managed to burn myself sillly and stuff myself like a pig with good food (expensive though!!!). I've decided not to post any pics here in the blog since blogspot is so kedekut in pics space. I've got all the pics up in FB though. Those who have my FB account can view them there lah. Those who don't... too bad!!!! Hehehehehe

No comments: