Monday, April 14, 2008

It was fantabulous!

I have to admit, I wasn't too keen on going at first, but after much coaxing, I relented and bought
the tickets. Well, you know what??? She's REALLY GOOD!!! I've always been a sceptic, when it comes to real live performances, because I know a lot of artistes can't belt out a song to save their lives without the help of sound studio engineering.

Well, Celine Dion was not only consistent, she sang non-stop (with only very short breaks) and her voice was spectacular. No words could describe the entire hour where she sang 22 of her hits. It was a night truly to be remembered for a long, long time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahmin & michelle were there too, didja see them?

ginseng4desoul said...

Oli: I saw ahmin's head while waiting for the gates to open. He's tall mah. But they were so far ahead. They must have beens standing at the line since 4.30!

Anonymous said...

wahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

yes...we were inline since 4.30pm