Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Out of spital

Ahhh... sis is finally out of the spital and that's good news. Even better news is that the surgeon managed to repair all the tendons on her fingers!!! It's so good to see her fingers move again even though she has to be in a cast for the next couple of weeks. Kudos to the doctor for doing a wonderful job!

Not so good news is while I was at the spital, my beautiful kick ass truck kena scratch liao!!! I don't know who is the stupid architect or contractor who design Pantai Hospital lah... the ramps at the car parks are so blardy narrow, it seems like every car that passes it would either scuff the front bumber or back wheel arch. @##$%%^%$!!!!! These architects must be die hard fans of tiny cars. I was already worried when I approach the ramp when I saw that it was seasonally stained with car scuffs. Nak reverse also cannot, because there was like a million cars behind me waiting to get their car scratched (breaking out in cold sweat during this time). So, no choice lah, my back wheel arch became the victim. BENCI!!!!! So today, my beloved truck kena masuk workshop to respray the scuffed part. Lucky thing the workshop people was nice enough to loan me their Kenari to move around.

No comments: