Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Budak budak 80's

I don't get these kids born during the 80's. What is it with these kids born during the era of Dynasty, shoulder pads and aeroplane hairdo that makes them so lazy and annoying??? You see, I used to have this young ciku as my sales who was a product of the 80's. He's so lazy to the point that he has excuses for every single task that is given to him. Things became worse when I found out that he would rather be sitting in the office yacking on the phone rather than be outside getting the business in. Talking to him requires one to brace him or herself because sooner or later , you will be wretching your guts out ala Regan McNiel from the Exorcist because he's just too stubborn to listen. Alang alang bodoh sombong nya lah. Anyway, the day he tendered his resignation, I was so elated that I almost called the caterers to celebrate. He thought that I would be dissapointed when he threw in his letter. Hah!! I was more than happy to ask him to pack his stuff and blah!

Now I've 2 young ladies, also from this twisted era. Same shit. They don't take the initiative to learn or even ask, if they don't understand. Then, they go bitching to the other staffs that they are not learning anything from this company.... yadayadayada.... Perhaps I may have been out of the circuit, but since when the hell has telepathy been the order of the day in our lives???? I can't read minds, period!!! You want something, ask! You don't understand something ask! Isk!!!! I hate babysitting these overgrown spoilt brats!!! If this continue, I'll probably be like this poor fella!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not all born in the 80s are lousy workers. some r quite good oso wan, trust me. it's just a matter of finding the right one. u know wat they say... if we're (u & i) are GenX, those in the 80s (especially after '84) are GenY.

ginseng4desoul said...

Oli: The later batch are called Gen2. LOL! I'm sure there are good ppl out there but they are getting harder and harder to come by.

Anonymous said...

Gen2? wif a boot? LOLOLOL!