Monday, August 06, 2007

My baby

Saw some idiot driving on the road ala Britney Spears, He was carrying a baby on his lap while driving. Stupid pig!!! To complete his "idiotness," he has another child next to him jumping the couch like Tom Cruise pulak!!!! If accident, I don't know lah how!!! Anyway, don't want to talk about orang-orang bodoh today. We'll leave them to the aliens to do anal prodding.

BTW, this is STEVE! He's our naughty little boy who keeps mom and dad busy and entertained. Isn't he CUTE!!! We adopted him from a neighbor, when her dog gave birth to a litter 4 years ago. Considering that he was born around my God son/ nephew's birthday, we've decided that he gets to celebrate his birthday on the same day as my god son. Steve's considered besar panjang already, as dogs age much faster than humans. If I'm not mistaken, the ratio is 1 human year : 7 dog years. So, Steve should be around 28 years old in dog years.
Despite being an "adult" kononnye lah, he is spoilt rotten and best of all, doesn't realises that he's a dog!!! His absolute favourite snack is keropok udang, especially those bought from Sekinchan (He sure know's his stuff!) Yep, he knows how to pilih some more!!! Well, he doesn't get to eat a lot of junk food, actually. We try not to give him because the salt's not good for the fur (Try telling that to dad. He feeds him everytime we're not looking.) But sometimes, those sad looking eyes are SOOOOOOO difficult to resist. And everytime after he gets his share, he will wipe his ass and blah! So much for suckers like us! On birthdays, he gets lamb chops from mom or a piece of juicy steak. Talk about luck! Steve doesn't need to work, sleeps off half the day, makes everyone scratch the back of his ears, have people bath him, feed him and comfort him during a thunder storm... hmm... being a dog isn't so bad after all, huh?

5 comments:

Shazmin said...

I love that you gave your dog a human name! I wanted to name Bugly (for butt-ugly) Dennis but he was more a Bugly than a Dennis.

ginseng4desoul said...

Shazmin: Why don't you post a pix of Bugly, so we can see whether he's really thaht "BUGLY" or not! LOL!!! Anyway, "bugly" or not, pets are the best companions. They are loyal, they love you unconditionally and they don't talk back.

Shazmin said...

I know this is going to sound utterly ridiculous but.... my parents don't know we have a dog (yet)!!!! We've been hiding him in our downstairs garden everytime they come round! hehehehe! And Bugs is so good, you don't hear a peep outta him when he's relegated down there on the few occasions they come by! I'm just worried my dad's going to read my blog and get a heart attack! hahaha....but...I don't even think he knows I HAVE a blog unless one of my sisters gave it away....

ginseng4desoul said...

Shazmin: I can understand your situation, though I don't quite understand why (in religious context, I mean). But, in reality, you're not the first Malay person I know who has a dog(s). Since I'm pro animal lovers, you get my thumbs up!!! *2 Thumbs up*

Anonymous said...

steak for birthday? wahliao....