Monday, October 20, 2008

Walk the walk or talk cock?

Lately, I've been haunted again and again by a ghost from my past. In my line, I deal with many people and they basically categorize in two main group. Those who talk and DO and those who talk and HOPE. I've had enough of people who HOPE in my life. These people HOPE that one day they will strike the lottery, HOPE that wealth comes from alms instead of hardwork, and the worst, HOPE that they can leach on you forever! Why don't you HOPEFUL people get your fat ass up and start DOING instead of HOPING if you want to be successful??? It's time to wake up and smell the city smog coz life ain't as beautiful as you think it is! Everyone's gotta work their ass off to reach the top. So, stay away from my crop!

red ribbon open house 169 by you.
On a lighter note, I saw this interesting staircase during a photo shoot session last week.

red ribbon open house 167 by you.
Sometimes life is like this spiral staircase...

6 comments:

oliviasy said...

nice~

wahdi said...

Nice yer! mcm shell! luv 1st pic tu so much~

ginseng4desoul said...

Oli: Tks!

Wahdi: Kan? Mmg cam shell... i pon suka the first picture.

akupunyahal said...

hayoo i like the first one.. so abstract.. nice shot

KaSiH said...

i wonder cane org leh naik spiral staircase ni..tak pening ke..tgk pun dh pening ni...i need panadolll...

ginseng4desoul said...

Malim: Hayoo susah betul nak amik shot nih sbb bannister depa tuh so tinggi dan stairs dia plak narrow. Tapi yes. I'm happy with the results.

Kasih: Biasa orang naik pakai kaki. Tak pening. Kasih naik spiral saircase pakai tangan ker?? *Larrriiii