Friday, October 10, 2008

A "Great" day ahead

Today is going to be one of those great days. I woke up with a splitting migraine no thanks to my sincere effort to spend quality time with my best friend who's not so well of late. I ended up being kidnapped and hauled into downtown till the wee hours in the morning. Sick people can be so annoying sometimes! Sigh... As I pen this down, my medula oblongata is throbbing so badly that ripping of my face from the skull would probably feel like a walk in the park.

Because of the headache, I got up later than usual and found out that my iron has decided to die on me as well. So, now I'm wearing wrinkled up mixed cotton drill flat fronts, making me look like some hobo. I'm sure my staff must have thought that I had some exciting wild sex last night to have ended up looking like this.

It took me more than an hour to inch out of the main artery in front of my house because a group of guys decided that today is a good day to have an accident because 4 cars decided to join in the fun while the rest of Malaysians using that road stopped to view and cheer on the spectacular event. Unfortunately, I missed the fun, though I saw the glitter from broken glasses and a couple of bumpers on the side that was left for us to view and continue choking up the road.

And the icing on cake must have been Streamyx's decision to kill my line for 5 consecutive days. They must have sensed that we have been overworking our staff to the brink of death. Hence, decided to pull the line to give them a rest. That was most considerate of them! So, this morning, all correspondences with my worldwide network has come to a halt. Thank you TM for your great service!!!

BTW, I've decided not to post any pictures up today because I have this tingling feeling that the camera might explode in my face if I switched it on. All these wonderful events happened before 12pm.... Now where is that crawl space that I usually hide to die when I needed it???

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my, hope you feel better soon okay :)

Mena Ryan said...

A really big hug (and wishes that you have some really good drugs to take care of that headache, ouch!) go out to you! :^(

ginseng4desoul said...

Budleee: Thanks bro! :)

Mena: *A really big hug back! Yeah... finally took something last night to make me go to bed after treating myself with a lavish dinner at some fancy place and burned a big hole in my pocket. I'm going to regret it later but what the heck right?

Mena Ryan said...

Probably but like you say, what the heck, as long as it tasted good.
By the way, are the Asian markets getting as pummeled as the US and European markets? We don't really hear about you guys. I'd imagine that the Chinese are doing well at least.

ginseng4desoul said...

Mena: Well, can't complain much after paying an anr and a leg right? LOL! The economy here is going down the pits.... and it's not even the worst case yet... I'm already feeling it though. Time to downgrade on all my little luxuries... Sigh!!!

akupunyahal said...

OMG migrane? u need to have a good sleep and rest. No brain crunching! No oily food, no fizzy drink

ginseng4desoul said...

Malim: Yes... migraine. I think you may be right... may have to cut down on the coffee too. Huhuhu