Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hospitalised!

I received a SMS message from my best friend that he has been admitted into the hospital again. So, after my brief meeting with my real estate agents, I decided to head downtown to see how Meen's doing. While on the highway, it started pouring like cats and dogs. As we all know, traffic will automatically turn to standstill the moment it starts to rain in the Klang Valley. It took me 3 hours from Jalan Duta to reach Prince Court Medical Centre instead of the normal 15-20 minutes!!!

sepital 005 by you.
Look at the traffic!!!!

sepital 004 by you.
Stagnant...

sepital 002 by you.
I had so much time that I could take my camera out to shoot some pictures of the Twin Towers!!!

Meen's doctor was transferred from Glen Eagles to Prince Court. So, dapat juga lah merasa 5 star diva service from the newest and most exclusive medical centre in KL. (Sib baik insurance ko cover Meen!!! :-P)

Anyway, after having to inch my way through traffic for 3 hours, I finally arrived looking like some ghost from Christmas Past and extremely famished. So, I dragged the patient out from his suite to the cafeteria for a quick meal. BTW, the food price at the cafeteria is very potong leher! We ordered and this is what we had...

sepital 016 by you.
My Pad Thai. Yummy jugak lah.

sepital 007 by you.
Can you believe this is hospital food? Price mengalah hotel 5 star occay!

sepital 009 by you.
Makanan pesakit yang takmo kalah... Piri Piri Chicken Chop. Sedap banget!

sepital 017 by you.
Pesakit yang kena remand satu minggu. Sian...

8 comments:

marco said...

HA SEI NGO !!! i tot you hospitalised, because you said you were not well in your last entry.

get well soon for your fren.:)

ginseng4desoul said...

marco: Thanks for the concern :-) Yep, lucky thing it's not me...

wahdi said...

Haiyo so sian kawan uols! get well soon! pesan kat dia...

tapi takpe kalau treatment kat tempat camtu 2 minggu pun sanggup heheh

akupunyahal said...

haaa org kata kan bila kita sakit tuh sbb kita nak dapat rezeki...hayoo nampak sedap plak piri2 chicken chop tuh.. hmm rasa nak makan Nando's teruss

oliviasy said...

private hospital... mesti mahal...

ginseng4desoul said...

Wahdi: Mmg kesian depa tuh! Iols kat sana untuk bagi semangat. I'm sure he will fight this and win the battle. Hayoo, 2 minggu??? Sepital tuh 1 hari 400 hengget satu malam uols! Baru room rate paling murah! Lain2 tak kira lagi. PITAMM!

Malim: Kan!!! Weols pon cakap kat depa yg this is God's test... Anyway... ayam tuh mmmg sedap occay!

Oli: It's not mahal.... its damn kau mahal weiii!!!

ginseng4desoul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mena Ryan said...

It looks like KL is as much fun to drive through as Chicago, but with better food.
Remember taking pictures from the highway in Milwaukee with my sister?