Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cross roads and crazy cats

Last night, I had one of my late night pow wow session with this client. For the past few weeks, I've been hitting several snags and life seems to be at a cross road at this moment. So, speaking with them kinda brought different perspective and gave me a different view on life.

But I guess after 2 packs of ciggies (which I really regretted after kicking the habit for so long), loads of caffeine, finger food and tucking in at 3am for four consecutive nights have kinda taken a toll on me this morning. I woke up feeling nauseous and everything went downhill from there. Everything that I tried to eat today just came regurgitated out. It was an awful feeling. I guess I need to tuck in early today.

Anyway, this crazy cat was attacking me the whole time during our discussion.

crazy cat 001

crazy cat 002
Satanic look before he tries to eat your face.

7 comments:

akupunyahal said...

hayooo sakit perut yer? I think because u re stress... u need to take a rest lah..

wahdi said...

Haiyo kesian! u kena rehat byk2 yer Rich! i nampak Messenger LV tu! iols pun ada yer!! ;)

ginseng4desoul said...

Malim: You are right... hope its not depression. *matilaa masuk sepital orang sewel.

Wahdi: Rehat lite2 uols. Kerja tuh tetap iols buat. Hehehe... sempat lagi nampak messenger LV tuh...ingatkan tak nampak.

ginseng4desoul said...

Mena: Thanks for your concern. I do need that vacation... after I'm done with a couple of issues. *hugs!!!

oliviasy said...

stop smoking....!

ginseng4desoul said...

Oli: I know.... I stopped for quite a while. Suddenly start again. hummppphhh

Unknown said...

kitty!!! :)