Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A day at the garden

G called me up this morning and asked whether I would be free to help him chose some plants at Sg Buloh for his new condo. Since it is a holiday, I instantly said yes! I also figured that after my disastrous gelato assignment, I should go back to basics and try shooting something simpler (and does not melt in our heat!!!). While G was busy choosing his plants, I took this opportunity to try out all my camera's manual settings. Several hours later, these are the results. I'm still not totally satisfied by them but I think they are much better than the frightful gelato photos though.

sg buloh 017 by you.sg buloh 014 by you.
sg buloh 015 by you.sg buloh 016 by you.
Tried some macro shots on these orchid hearts

sg buloh 021 by you.sg buloh 018 by you.sg buloh 007 by you.sg buloh 004 by you.
These were to test on F numbers and exposures

sg buloh 013 by you.sg buloh 012 by you.
Playing with the ISO meter

sg buloh 005sg buloh 006
sg buloh 009sg buloh 010
I'm still trying. The lesson continues....

3 comments:

akupunyahal said...

haa menjadi uolss.... maybe angle kena adjust sket2 lagii... contohnya bunga matahari itewww kan.. sesuai kalau angle dia agak slanted sedikit.. *matilaaa memandai ajar org photog ...

wahdi said...

ha CANTIK!!!! menjadi yer!!!
pasti akan dtg pics uols akan menDIVA!

Iols suka all those orchid pics tu sema, segar je rasanya pagi2 tgk pics ni..

KaSiH said...

suka la orkid mcm periuk kera tu...orkid jenis tu ada bau kan...