Saturday, September 27, 2008

A gift from the heart

I received a package 2 days ago from my best friend in conjunction with the coming Eid Fitri celebration. Even though I do not celebrate Eid Fitri, it was really thoughtful of him to include me in his list. Many thanks to Fiq for the beautiful kain pelikat and have a wonderful trip to Melbourne, Australia this coming week. I'm sure Dors will be surprised to see the entire family at her doorstep to celebrate Eid Fitri with her. :-)

raya pics 004 by you.
Linen Kain Pelikat from Indonesia

raya pics 006 by you.
I love it!!! ;)

To all my Muslim friends and readers, selamat menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf Zahir dan Batin.

3 comments:

akupunyahal said...

Selamat Hari Raya Rich... the kain pelikat is beautiful indeed..

wahdi said...

Nice lah the kain pelikat tu ! Kan Malim? *matilah chat dlm komen org.

Bila nak posing kain pelikat Rich? *lariii

Selamat Hari Raya! iol dah sampai Melaka! yeay~

ginseng4desoul said...

Malim: Selamat HAri Raya!!! Iols pon suka lah kain pelikat tuh!

Wahdi: LOL!!! Posing kain pelikat?? Uols nantikan raya pertama ek? Apa2 pon, Selamat Hari Raya uols!! Syukur uols dah sampai Melaka.