Sunday, September 07, 2008

Model shot

It's time to practice and explore further on the camera. This time, I've decided to shoot something alive and moving. I looked high and low for a model and finally got a reluctant but fun guy to work with. He's good looking, has a killer look and also one hairy fella. This is Steve.

steve 009 by you.
I'm Steve! Aren't I a good looking fella?

steve 008 by you.steve 004 by you.
Check out my famous laughing pose! Or do you prefer my serious debonaire pose?

steve 005 by you.
What about a side profile shot?

steve 011 by you.steve 003 by you.
Do you think I'll be good enough to take the role of Lassie?

steve 021 by you.
Alright... one last sexy pose.

steve 014 by you.
OK!!! I'm done modelling. Can I have my dinner now???

10 comments:

akupunyahal said...

wahh cun gambar2 tuh sema.. very sharp tak blurred yer..

wahdi said...

yes very sharp! nampak detail semua!! great job occay!

ginseng4desoul said...

Malim: Tnx! Susah yer nak amik gambar haiwan nih sema.

Wahdi: Tengkiu... nih pon gambar lepas depa penat lari2. Kalau tidak.... depa macam monyet! (err, anjing macam monyet???)

marco said...

look like i am going to get a camera like the one you have, u inspired me to do a profile picture for my "VV" at home :)as she is getting old, she may leave us anytime. :(

ginseng4desoul said...

marco: yes!!! you must!!! i'm sure your pics will turn out nice too since you are so artistic.

Mena Ryan said...

Ok, he's alive but not to much in the way of moving...
He's also way cute.
I took some pictures of critters that were alive and moving and they came out really bad but I'm going to put them on my web site anyway. A friend has three rats and they are never not in motion, plus I have an old camera and most of the pictures were taken through glass. The rest were taken through screen. Dogs, cats, and turtles are much better models. Especially the turtles. They don't move too much, so once they are in a cute pose, you are pretty much set. If rats were only cold blooded...

oliviasy said...

kawan, u coming for evan tan's birthday bash this wkend ka? alex inviting the gang, faster give ur reply! headcount! and bring ur camera for me to main! blek!

ginseng4desoul said...

Mena: rats??? Ewww... I'm waiting for a snake actually.

Oli: Ohh yeah hor. wat time ah?

Mena Ryan said...

Poor rats! I put those pictures up at FB, but whatever they used to compress the pictures made the first one look really bad (worse than it was). I'm going to try to take more pictures tomorrow when there is some natural lighting.

ginseng4desoul said...

Mena: Hahahaha!!!!