Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Macam-macam ada

Colorful characters I've encountered lately...

Scenario 1:

I was at a supermarket check out counter a couple of nights ago, getting some last minute groceries. There was this ancient looking Mat Salleh in front of of me buying a whole cart of gourmet cat food. The first thing that came to my mind was either it must be one hell of a life being his cat or he must be one lonely old soul with only a zillion cats to keep him company (though I must say that this normally applies to "lonely old women" *chuckles!). Anyway, he paid and I was getting ready to be served. Suddenly, out of the blue, this blond haired, tan looking, 40 something Asian woman just cut in front of me. She looked at the Mat Salleh and said, "Honey, this is the one I was looking for lah!" She purred with her fake Ang Mor accent, while brandishing a bottle of DOM in her hand. So, there goes my perception of a "lonely old soul" to one of a "dirty old man." Funny how one can change their perception of another person within seconds, huh? Anyway, this Sarong Party Girl (SPG) continued to hold the line by attempting to open the box and trying to find the price tag (which was so big on top of the box!!!) I hope the Mat Salleh will find the bottle useful, like smashing it and sticking it through her neck! She was so mengada-ngada that I felt like slapping her silly! And her dressing, OMG!!!! You should have seen her dressing!!!! She was wearing those hipster jeans with Rhine stones encrusted onto her flat butt... and her CRACK was showing!!!! It was one disgusting look! After much sighing and eyes rolling from the rest of the people held up on the line with her distasteful public affection, she finally bounced along happily with the Mat Salleh, like some puppy with a new toy. I guess they both deserve each other lah. One dirty old man, and the other gatal leech. Yucks!

Scenario 2:

I was again at the check out counter and there was this women packing her stuff into her shopping cart. The check out counter girl began scanning my groceries and suddenly, this woman exclaimed, "Eh, what is this ah???" She started pointing out at her receipt. I thought to myself, "Shit! Must be another over paying customer. Sure take very long one." But then, it turned out that she was complaining that the receipt was very small and blur! She kicked such a big fuss over it to that 2 check out girls. Come on lah!!! Like it is their fault! They are only working there lah. Besides, it's the same machine that was used by many supermarkets. Anyway, she kept on harping about the receipt while the girls took care of my groceries. While I walked away, I could still hear her complaining that the receipt was too small. What a nit wit! Malaysia, macam-macam ada!

3 comments:

oliviasy said...

eeewww... u see ppl's butt crack geh... *lari kuat-kuat*

ginseng4desoul said...

Elow!!! Dat SPG flashed ber butt out terang terang for ppl to see, so ter "see" lor. *Vomit*

Shazmin said...

waaaa.....you must shop at Bangsar Cold Storage....isn't eeeet???