Friday, May 04, 2007

So Lame!!!

I think Mix FM has hit rock bottom by putting in the 3 Stooges (Pietro, Serena C and Ika) into the Breakfast Show!!!!! Ayo!!!! Can the topics for discussion get any lamer than the one before!!!??? Come one lar!!!! "Men doesn't know how to buy presents for women." What the fuck is that!!!??? And there will always be some stupid bitch calling in complaining that her husband buys her "CHEAP CUTE STUFF" instead of DIAMONDS!!!!!??? You know what? If I were the husband, I'd ask her to fuck off!!! How ungrateful can this bitch be??? And to make matter worse, half past six DJ's like Serena C will love to rub salt onto the wound. Please lah, you are no where NEAR Richard and Shazmin coz you are so fucking fake and bias with your comments.

Anyway, back to the main reason for this entry... The old Breakfast Show used to discuss REAL topics, topics picked out from the daily paper or even if it is not, it is always something sensible and lighthearted. Not some stupid lame topic that was racked out while you put on your headphones and having the producer counting down before you go on air. It used to gear me up in the morning and probably even make me ponder a thing or two from the topics in discussion. Now it's full of crap and worse, made up drama... like that one time this dude supposedly proposed to Serena C on Valentine's day? That was all made up, in case you didn't know. Same thing with the so called Dial the World segment where they were suppose to call people up around the world and interview them impromptu. That was all made up as well. I mean, why all the lies??? I've been an avid listener to the Breakfast Show for the longest time, since Richard and Shazmin's days. But it seems that the Breakfast Show might as well just get scrapped off the schedule and thrown into the bin with what's being installed lately. Hey, I've tried and given these nuts a chance since they took over from Richard and Shaz. But looks like they might as well flush it down the toilet. If I were them, I'd start looking for a new job. Heck, no more Mix Morning Breakfast for me anymore.

No comments: