Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thinking aloud

I've always wondered how our human mind develops. Why are some people so great, some are ultra nice and some...hmmmm just plain nasty?

You see, I've met a fairly diverse group of people and I must say that there can really extremes on either end. Some are extremely nice, and some are extremely horrible! Nice ones are great, but once you get a bad apple, it's like being forced to eat a pail of rotten oysters. Yucks!

I've the displeasure to bump into a very ugly and stupid Madam W, whom I've mentioned from my previous post. She kinda reminds me of a certain "fat, ugly, bitch" (FUB) in my residence complex. The sight of her greasy hair, pasty skin and bitter tongue sends shivers to ones spine.

Back to Madam W, I just finished her place yesterday and she must have been the worst client anyone can ever think of in the planet. I've never met anyone as cheap, kiasu and difficult to please as her. She will find every single detail to argue, and then insult you when you try to explain to her on her accusations. To date, she has said that I was blind, useless, lousy, and probably a lot more, except I have learnt to shut her out mentally, after 2 minutes from hearing her voice. To date, she have made my guys return to her house 6 times to fix a perfectly installed curtain rod just because her alarm system will go off when she draws her curtain. How stupid is that? Did she believe me when I said that her alarm system is too sensitive and needed too be tweaked down? No!!!!!! It has to be the curtain rods. I've changed 4 different types of brackets which she has refused to pay for, and changed 4 different rods (where all of them are the same type and refuse to pay for). So, yes, she is arguably, the mother of all bitches. In fact she is SO BAD that I hope her house will burn down. And while she runs out of the burning house, she gets run over by a garbage truck. And after she dies and goes to hell from that accident, she will get run over by more garbage trucks for all eternity.

In fact, lesser grade people like Madam W should be kept in quarantine, in fear of accidental or worse still, planned multiplication (Horror!!!!!) Actually, they should just put them to sleep, once identified. That will make this world a much better place to live in, don't you think? I'd look at it as another way to promote world peace. :-)

2 comments:

oliviasy said...

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!

ginseng4desoul said...

Oli: U laugh now... but I didn't think it was that funny when I had to put up with her. Damn fubu brain, that woman.