Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hiatus

The little project for a friend has completed and she was extremely happy about it. It was only one bedroom, but nevertheless, it worked fabulously *matilaa perasan hehehe. There's only the timber borders that needed painting and probably some stencil work, which she wanted to do herself. So, in exchange for this small service, I was rewarded with not one, but TWO paintings, which I have been eyeing on for a long time. I've just sent them off to the framers and they should be ready in a week or two. I can't wait to see them in their custom frames. I'll be posting up the pictures once they are ready.

Also, I'll be leaving the country again tomorrow and will be back by next Tuesday. I needed this break. But as usual, there will be a little business matter that is thrown into the trip. Nak tau I pergi mana? Stay tune, ok?

4 comments:

Mena Ryan said...

Have a safe trip and don't eat too much! :)

Honeylemon said...

wah bestnyer g holiday... siap bwak business matter lagik.... hehehe...

oliviasy said...

pigi mana oh~ be a gud boi oso ya :P

ginseng4desoul said...

Mena: Thanks! Can't promise on the eating part though.

Honeylemon: Bestkan? Harus jugak buat business sebab takde orang jaga makan minum, huhuhuh...

Oli: As always...scouts honor! Ahaks!