Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ayala Centre, Makati City

This place must hold the most expensive real estate pricing in Metro Manila, if not, the entire Philippines. The entire Makati City area is actually owned by a family named Zobel de Ayala. They are one of the richest people in the world and are possibly the only family in the Philippines related to the Spanish Royal family. Imagine your family owning an entire city!!! The land are leased from the family and the developers (which are affiliated companies of the family, of course!) in return sell their property by per square feet quoted only in US Dollars. They told me that the average price stands at USD1200/ sq ft! Crazy!!! Anyway, I managed to stroll around Ayala Centre, which houses several malls conjoining each other like a long snake. These malls houses famous couture labels and high fashion houses. Out of my budget punya tempat!!! Anyway, I enjoyed snapping away with the camera on the many art work inside the this mall.

But first, makan first lah, kan??? Perut dah lapar...


This is inside Greenbelt 3, one of the many conjoining malls.


Inside the restaurant


Detail work on the restaurant staircase


The pub next door to the restaurant


The padestrian walkway along Greenbelt 3


A carabou (kerbau) inside Greenbelt


Another bronze artwork...bebudak main tarik tali


There's a church smack right in the center of the of mall.


A view of one of Makati's luxury condos


8 comments:

Honeylemon said...

bleh tolong risik ker??? zobel de ayala tue ada cucu cicit lelaki ker??? muahahaha........

wahdi said...

nice pics, kalau pakai DSLR lagi cantik!!! hehe

ginseng4desoul said...

Honeylemon: Ko nak jadi Princess of Philippines ker? *Pitam

Wadi: Tks. Ye lah. Actually, I nih tengah gatal nak beli DSLR. Any tips on how to choose one?

akupunyahal said...

wow ur photos getting better..!

ginseng4desoul said...

Malim: Tengkiu... kena tanya expert nih... what DSLR do you recommend to buy yer?

Honeylemon said...

u ader jual crown ker??? kalu bleh yg ada diamond yer... nak try sesuai ker tak jd princess... **matila perasan....

akupunyahal said...

hmmm DSLR yer.. it depends on individual lah yer.. some people prefer brand some people prefer sizes and convenient...susah jugak nak recomend.. what u can do is scout around and see what people do with their camera.. as for me I choose olympus because the guality of the images where less fringing..

owh yea.. I have been selling my photographic artwork quietly to close friends and associate for the past year... if u think interested to use my photographic art as part of ur interior business boleh i tolong jugak.. I am opening my online gallery soon at www.gambarandewa.com

ginseng4desoul said...

Honeylemon: Nanti I pilihkan chandelier untuk ko pakai. Terus ko naik taraf queen ghetu! *Pitam lagi

Malim: Thanks yer for the tips. Whoah, diva dah mula bukak galery yer. I'll see what I can do on adding your photo works into part of the works. ;-)