Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Joe Jer & Zabrina, you make us proud!

The finale for The Amazing Race Asia finally ended recently and my favourite team won! I'm so happy Joe Jer and Zabrina snagged the big moolah because they have been the most level headed and non-controversial team so far. I guess modesty and brains work very well as a team.

Anyway, having said all that, I've always wondered how tough the entire race is, actually. I mean, do they actually race non-stop? Or do they get a week off at each pit stop and then start again? After all, all the contestants are human right? Mana boleh lari sini sana non-stop one, right??? Would be a great experience though to at least try though... any takers out there for season 2?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh not sure if partnering with me would stand any chance of winning. but oh, controversial, controversial, if you know what i mean. -- ML

ginseng4desoul said...

ML: ;-P hahahahahaha! I KNOW what you mean. Pigi Jepun never invite me. Hmmphhhh!