Saturday, February 10, 2007

On the ball

Wow... I didn't know anyone could have a shitty day 4 days in a row! I MUST be having a ball BABY!!! Just yesterday, apart from all the crappy things I do called "work," my car got broken in during a quick lunch at ALAMANDA, Putrajaya!!! Now, ain't that pisses you off??? Only thing that probably saved my day was nothing got stolen. There was nothing worth to steal to begin with lah. So, now, I've got a broken key hole and a faulty window to fix. More $$$ flying out of the pocket before the Lunar New Year.

The only explanation I have for this is that since 2006 is not a good year for the Dragon, this is probably the last kopek of bad luck the year is trying to ooze out of me before the Boar is ushered in. Either that, my constalation is clashing with either Venus for being more fabulous and devine than her or I've probably angererd Neptune hence, all the prodding with His fork. So, I guess the Gods are angry with me. Tough luck cause you guys can prod and curse all you want but the year of the Boar is going to be a fabulous year for me. Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh!!! Eat your hearts out, bebbeh!!!

No comments: