Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Think happy thoughts...

It's another shitty day. So, I'd like to recollect my happy thoughts to end it with a happy note. Here it goes...

1. I ate a bar of chocolates for lunch.
2. I saw pretty houses in Putrajaya.
3. I managed to solve 80% of the issues that propt out this morning.
4. My customer was very happy with the "kam" that I bought them this morning.
5. My begging worked with the shipping line after telling some really sad story to get some documents done for my client.
6. "Superwoman" did me a favour to send an urgent document to a VIP client.
7. There was no traffic jam today.
8. My phone stopped ringing after 6pm!
9. The office phone stopped ringing after 6.10pm!! :-)
10. I'm going home now! Yippee!!!

Ok, now I'm happy. Taa!

BTW, Desperate Housewives's back! THAT'S happy news.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm... why the list no me? i remembered i called you at about 5pm, number 8 and number 9 were the consequences of MY CALL...

how dare u!!!

ginseng4desoul said...

Oklah, oklah... squeezed in between 7 and 8, "ML called and we yacked about each others lives." Anyway, you're still going to Japan and I'm jealous!!! :-P

Anonymous said...

u going to beat's place for popiah 2molo? we only going after dinner.

ginseng4desoul said...

not over yet meh? Thought the popiah party was over Awal Muharam holiday?