Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cold Feet

It's been two weeks into the New Year and I know that I've said that there are many things in store this year that will and is suppose to change my life this time round. But of late, I've suddenly been asking myself questions whether am I doing the right thing or not? I mean, chartering into new frontiers and new unfamiliar grounds seems quite scary at this moment. It's like going into a foreign land without knowing what is in store for you. That's when I got cold feet.

I'll probably kick myself in the derrier later, but I think I need to take one step back and fully analyse the entire situation before delving and commiting further into the "gold mine" in store for me. Something is telling that it's too good to be true. I've NEVER had anything come so easily in my life and don't think that it will ever happen. There has to be a catch somewhere. Someone out there please tell me what to do cause I'm at a lost at this moment and it's driving me crazy!

2 comments:

Peanut Kong said...

Throw caution in the wind ... as long as it doesn't cost you a lot of money! :)

Happy 2007!

ginseng4desoul said...

Thanks and Happy 2007 to you too. That's what I mean... if I ignore, sayang, but if I take scares also wor. Haih... decisions, decisions...