Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Another one of my rants

This new year hasn't really started off quite smoothly, as you've probably read my earlier postings. Today isn't any different (that's why I'm still in the freakin' office at 8:30pm!!!!) Anyway, I'm not going to let it bother me much longer cause it's late and I can't think straight anymore.

We've just passed half of this week and everyday has been a character building day. Just today, I've to send my trusty rusty to the workshop to get an oil change. And while the mechanics were at it, rusty needed it's timing belt changed, a new brake pump, several change of headlight bulbs, a lipo suction, botox jobs, a chemical peel, a nose reconstruction, etc... we did the whole works, we were just short of a boob job. Cost me a freakin' 600 bucks!

Then, I have to inch my way through our famous federal highway all the way from Shah Alam to KL and then waste another 30 mins looking for a blardy car park to get to my suppliers. Thought that I could just grab those curtains and pillow cases and cabut. Luckily I opened the bag. Found out that the pillow cases' trimming was done so badly, I had to reject the whole lot. The entire trip was futile. Kanineh! Have no choice but to inch my way back towards Shah Alam/ Klang and THAT'S why I'm still in the office.

Can't wait for this coming Saturday to rest since it is a public holiday...Wait!!!....There's the condo RA election and then later dinner at mom's since Sis is back home and a cousin is coming over to show off her brand new baby. Sigh.... I wonder how I can still keep my sanity intact.

No comments: