Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What I want for Christmas...

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good...umm, pretty good....oklah, somewhat good person this year. Please consider my appended wish list for your kind perusal.

1. I would like to have uninterrupted 8 hours of quality sleep every night.
2. My laundry will be miraculously done and pressed every single day.
3. My fresh produce will be crisp & fresh in the fridge for 6 months instead of 3 days.
4. I would have a super duper house keeper that would clean up my place every single day for FREE (would be nice if she can cook too!)
5. My car would be maintenance free and doesn't need petrol refill for life.
6. My phone would produce and send high voltage electricity to whoever calling me after 11pm.
7. My plants will be healthy and insect free without any watering and pesticides.
8. My savings account interest rates will be compounded daily at 1,000,000%
9. Malaysia Airlines will always have a free 1st class ticket available for me to travel whenever I feel like it.
10. Repeat the above 9 items for the following year.

Thank you for your kind attention. Looking forward to the gifts above soon.

Rgds,
Ginseng

No comments: