Friday, December 15, 2006

Pillow, I miss you!

Christmas is just around the corner and I've practically done nothing. Yep, nada... The past 1 month or so has been crazy with work and work and more work! It feels like there is no end to it.

One of the ways that I use to gauge if I'm overworked or not, is through how my body reacts and how quick my mind is working. For the past 2 days I was sleeping an average of 3-4 hours, so, my body was crying when it's time to get up in the morning. It's getting more and more difficult to crawl out of those sheets each day, I kid you not. This morning, the attempt to wake up took me more than 40 mins! LOL, now that's bad! My memory tends to get really bad as well, when I get too tired. I've been writing reminder notes for appointments, things to do, etc... of late, I need a reminder to read the reminders! :-P

I'm looking forward to Christmas.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can sympathise with that. Live a little, work a lot less ... the years are passing very quickly my friend.

ginseng4desoul said...

I guess so lah... next year will be a new year. Let's hope things will get better lah.