Monday, December 04, 2006

Stupidus Maximus

Ok... Some may call me extreme, some may say it's typical manic Monday. I choose to call it Stupidus Maximus. I'm directing this to one particular staff who have no clue on what is going on around him to the point of giving everyone a heart attack.

How stupid can a person get? Is there a standard measurement to gauge stupidity??? Arrgghhhh!!!! This is one of the reason WHY I need to get out of Klang Valley, and SOON!!! I reckoned that I will probably die from a massive heart attack or a brain hemorrhage triggered by idiotic remarks and actions.

I am really at a lost when it comes to this chap. Perhaps it is another calling that I should just call it quits for this shipping business and move out of town (Think Langkawi...think Langkawi...)

No comments: