Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Reflections...

This entire week has been one hell of a roller coaster ride for me. From KLFW to chasing containers ships, it's been a chaotic and character building week. I guess I can't complain much cause it has been a hell of a learning experience, especially from the KLFW stint. It certainly brings up my portfolio one notch up, not too mention the contacts that comes along with the shoulder rubbing sessions.

Now that all the craze has died down, it's time to reflect and ponder what and how we could have done better if such an opportunity arises again. It would be great if I can also incorporate some of the ideas I did to someone's home. There has been a steady stream of home projects coming in till the end of the month and early Dec. So, I guess I can kiss goodbye to my vacation lah. At this moment, we are already in the planning stage for a couple of homes that will only be ready by end next year.

My seamstresses have demanded for 2 whole days of rest after I turned the "battle station"' into a sweat shop for 2 whole weeks to cater for KLFW. They truly deserved the rest. Hope they won't run away when they see the other orders in hand....

No comments: