Monday, November 13, 2006

Project Runway

OMG!!! Can't believe time is really running out and I'll probably be slaughtered alive at the sacrificial table from my already irritated customers (Singaporeans....ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!)

I never know how I get myself into all these mess!!! First, it was only a simple and innocent quote and supply for tracks to a new salon in a shopping centre. The next thing you know, there is 1001 things needed for the salon, to make in time for KL Fashion Week 2006!!! Stupid contractors always love to give people a heart attack! I didn't even know that the salon is going to be participating for the KL Fashion Week!!! So, for the past 1.5 weeks, I've been torturing my seamstresses with rolls and rolls of French velvet, chiffon and satin curtains and backdrops to be used for the photo shoots and deco. Tomorrow is going to be a living hell putting up all these material 14 feet high. Lets hope no one trips over all those cloth without falling over and breaking their neck. My guys have to be out of town to finish other projects that we intentionally delayed for this project. I guess it I would have to be doing all that solo tomorrow!!! Argghhhh!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think of the "kaching" sound at your cash register and all this "hell" would be worth it. ;)

ginseng4desoul said...

I hope so lor... they have not paid me yet lah...