Friday, October 19, 2007

A prayer needed - update 1

I rececived a call yesterday morning that Lilibeth has been transferred to KLGH for an emergency surgery to drain the fluids from her brain and to reduce the pressure. The surgery is a success and she's warded in the ICU unit for close monitoring. Praise the LORD and also the medical team from Kajang Hospital and KLGH for not giving up and working at such a speed. Now, we're just hoping that she will pull through this period and wake up from her coma by this week. I managed to drop by the neurology ICU ward in KLGH to see her. Her vital signs look good and I hope she gets lots of positive vibes.

Honestly, I didn't have very much faith with our govt. hospitals initially (can't blame me for that after seeing and hearing all the horror stories and long waiting periods there) but after seeing how they acted and took care of Lilibeth, I was indeed glad. I'm also very sure that a lot of these good things are happening because of your prayers and good wishes. I'd like to personally and humbly thank those who did. There's nothing more meaningful than a prayer in confidence for another person.

No comments: